BTIC provides a diverse array of resources to assist companies at different stages of their research and development process. These resources include fully equipped laboratories to expedite the commencement of operations, a shared analytical laboratory that features top-of-the-line equipment, and a biotechnology pilot plant that facilitates research and development activities.
We are passionate about supporting early-stage start-ups and helping them achieve their goals. If you're looking for a home for your life sciences company, look no further than BTIC.
Plug-and-Play Lab spaces
- Ideal for research and development. 50sq.ft to 3000 sq.ft in size, fully fitted and ready for operations.
Common Analytical Lab
- Equipped with commonly used scientific equipment and instruments available on a pay per use basis.
Advanced Analytical Characterization Resource
- Equipped with advanced analytical instruments like FT-NMR (500 Mz), UHPLC-Q-TOF/MS/MS, HPLC and Multimode (UV-Vis, Fluorescence, Luminescence) reader.
CGMP compliant Biotechnology Pilot Plant
- consists of a Cell Culture Fermentation System (30L), Microbial Fermentation Systems (20L and 200L).
- Exclusive areas for discussions, presentations, and events that come equipped with state-of-the-art audio and video technology.
- Fully fitted and ready to move-in.